ABC’s of Ethnicity – 26 Letters, Nations and Cultures.
Each culture and ethnicity is important.
1. A is for Aboriginal, Assyrian, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua,
Argentina, and Armenia..
2. B is for Basque and Baltic and Barbuda - Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus,
Belgium, Belize, Benin,
3. C is for Celtic and Caledonian - Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, The central African
Republic, Chad, Chile, China and Congo
4. D is for Dalmatian and Dutch - Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica,
5. E is for Estonia, Egyptian and Etruscan - Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea,
Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini
6. F is for Frankish or Finnish, Falkland Islands,
Faroe Islands, Fiji, & France,
7. G is for Gaelic and Georgian, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, &
8. H is for Hittite, Hindu, Hashemite, Haiti, Honduras, & Hungary,
9. I is for Israelites and Indian, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, &
J is for Japanese and Jamaican and Jordanian.
K is for Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
L is for Lithuania, and Lebanon, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, &
M is for Maltese, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, and Maldives.
N is for Nigerian, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua and
O is for Oman
P is for Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peruvians, Philippines, &
Q is for Qatar and Quebec of Canada
R Romania, Russia, and Rwanda.
S is for South Africans, Spanish, Sudan, and South Koreans
T Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, &
U Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, &
V Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, & Vietnam,
W is for Wales and Welsh and Walloons
X is for the Xhosa
Y is for Yoruba and Yemen
Z is for Zambia, Zulu, and Zimbabwe